Your Ad Here

Saturday 19 March 2011

Righteo....!!

So, Have been away for a while, family problems. But Hopefully all sorted now and had to give my blog a new look...
What do you think?? I do have to say, it looks hottt!!

Right down to business... My chats with Flower have been non-exsistant right now, with family problems I haven't really been online much. Just checking emails and then off again more than anything else. But she hasn't really left my thoughts...

I believe that she is letting me get things sorted my end and maybe she is doing the same her end... Would be nice so then 'if' we were to meet then it would be properly. Not with baggage or mixed feelings etc. Well I hope for that...
Right now, I feel like ive got the whole world on my shoulders and dragging the world's baggage with me!

So apart from that, Things have been great! Few weeks ago I had a lookie into a competition on Forum Club. Which sounds like fun... Join the forum, Go to the competition Discussion and follow instructions to win CASH!!! EASY!! Making money online is not easy as many think you know.. So maybe if we all have some fun doing it, we can all win eventually!

Am currently thinking as been as I am on here, I might as well send Flower a message just saying hi.

Will she say hi back?
Will she tell me to go away?
What will she say?
Would she want to carry on the friendship?
Will she want it to go further?
Will she want to leave it as it is?

Now I am getting ahead of myslef here now... But with things going on and not hearing anything or evan saying anything to her... What do you expect??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...