Your Ad Here

Saturday 19 March 2011

Sent It

I have sent a message to Flower... And waited for a reply... few hours past and nothing. So just carried on with chores around the internet.. Being away fro a while I do have a few bits to do..!

So just as I was looking back on my messages and I find one from... guess who?

"Hello my luvv..
I have been getting myself sorted out, knowing that you would be a bit busy with your life, I wanted to get straight. Ex gf has been wanting me back. I am really not wanting that again.. Love is just not there anymore.. And I am now truely over her. 
I haven't heard from her in a few days and now finally enjoying mingle life, I have still had you in my mind. Really odd but you truely are a great person to know and would love to meet you to get to know you more as a person than through the internet.. hee hee!! 
Nothing like finding a new great friend!! xx"

So right now.... I am sat here writing this and not sure what to say back to her... I know she feels the same I have been... hence the cool off. But I don't want to find out that i don't say or do anything and lose potentially a great friend if nothing more than that!

Oh dear... What do I do..? All this thinking is making my tummy turn.. Really do need to go to sleep.. doubt I will get much tonight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...